I provide acupuncture and Chinese herbal therapy for all ages, peaceful euthanasia, respectful aftercare transport and pet family grief support. I serve Charlotte and surrounding counties of North Carolina. I treat dogs, cats and some exotic pets. I do not provide vaccines or other medical services. I strongly believe in an integrative approach to medicine. I work with your family veterinarian to provide the highest quality of modern medicine and Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM) (link learn more about TCVM). Two essential components of TCVM are Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal therapy.
Common Conditions I treat with TCVM include
- Neurologic: degenerative myelopathy, disc disease, seizure, neck and back pain, vestibular
- Musculoskeletal: arthritis, hind end weakness, partial cruciate ligament rupture
- Cancer and management of cancer treatment side effects
- Palliative Care: If your pet is diagnosed with a terminal condition the goal changes from cure to management and acceptable quality of life.
- Gastrointestinal: inflammatory bowel disease, constipation
- Immune: hemolytic anemia, cat stomatitis
- Organ disease: kidney, liver, heart, pancreas
- Anxiety and other behavior disorders
End of Life Care
I believe it is best for our pets and us, their pet families, to make an informed and personalized plan when quality of life declines. I guide and support you before, during and after a peaceful, dignified and compassionate journey in the comfort of your home.